Member price $17.96
Chickenology takes young readers on a fascinating and informative tour of chickens. With a playful tone and irresistibly charming illustrations by rising star Camilla Pintonato, this lively visual encyclopedia presents chickens in all of their feathered glory. Discover the incredible variety of chickens with different origins, breeds, and feather patterns. Learn incredible facts: did you know that chickens can learn to count up to four and have excellent hearing? Many even like to listen to music!
A great educational book, covering:
• Different breeds of chickens, like Padovana and Silkie
• The difference between roosters and hens
• How chicks are formed in the egg
• Chickens sounds and noises
• Chicken anatomy and feather anatomy and colors
• Chickens and eggs around the world
• Chicken history and folklore
• Raising chickens at home
• Chickens as pets
Chickenology is the perfect animal book for nature and animal loving young readers, chicken enthusiasts, chicken farmers, and pet chicken owners alike!